The RED ZONE approach applies a football analogy to closing more business as rapidly as possible. By emphasizing organization and execution, our clients can begin producing results within 6 months. Compare this to a more traditional approach which, if it produces new business at all, typically takes 11 to 16 months.
For a combination of the two approaches, see our Rapid Assessment segment.
Learn more about the Closers Group Red Zone Approach
For more law firm marketing, business development consulting, and legal sales consulting information, we invite you to further explore our website. You can learn more about our business development and closing skills trainings, or learn more about our Red Zone Approach.
Articles that explore the Closers Group Red Zone approach to business development
- Selling Inside the Red Zone – Published in The National Law Journal
- Closing the Deal, Published in Managing Partner
- Closing Skills in the Red Zone
Blog Posts that will help you prepare for business development in the Red Zone
- Great Expectations: How Attorneys Should Prepare for Meetings with Prospects
- Divide & Conquer: Distinguishing Your Firm and Closing the Deal
- Attorney Sales Training and the 4 Stages that Lead to the Red Zone:Part 1 and Part 2
Have questions? Request more information.